RULES & SERVICES
For the guest comfortable accommodation in “Academy” hostel, one has to respect the following rules:
- Check-in time – 14.00, check out time — 12.00
- Everyday room cleaning is provided.
- Bed linen changing and giving an extra towel are upon request.
- Payments for the accommodation are charged in accordance with the check-out time – 12 p.m. of a local time. For staying longer up to 12 a.m. one has to pay for half a day. The whole day should be paid if one stays more than 12 hours after check-out time.
- We recommend to leave all valuables for keeping, because only you are responsible for your lost items.
- The accommodation is allowed only for the guests with passports or driving license.
- Our guests are supposed to be 18, if you are younger, please come with your parents.
- Please, keep quit after 01.00 till 8.00 in the dormitories.
- Fines are imposed due to the damage to property, one can find out the costs consulting the administrator.
- School group leaders are completely responsible for their group in the hostel.
Prohibited in “Academy”:
- Smoking, if it’s not a special smoking area
- Strong drinks and drugs
- Friends, relatives, comrades at the hostel after 23.00
For breaking the rules of “Academy” the Administration has the rights to impose fines and eject the guest at any time without returning the money for current 24-hours accommodation.